Check Up Procedure
As our new patient or as an existing patient a check up is the starting point for determining the “what's so” of your mouths health.
With our check up we do a thorough look into your teeth health and well being.
The following points will be undertaken
- Medical and dental history questionnaire
- A Brief discussion about what your wished and expected outcomes are
- Visual examination of teeth and importantly your gums this will involve gentle probing with tools, mirrors and oral video cameras and display screens
- A Dental chart of existing teeth condition, decay and fillings is made and any work requested
- X-rays including panoramic maybe taken for a thorough inside view (optional)
- Then an overall debrief with setting of a dental plan can be put in place to achieve the smile and dental work you want ...or need